Member Food Banks
The Feeding Texas network is the largest hunger-relief organization in Texas.
The strength of Feeding Texas comes from the expanse of our 21 member food banks, representing diverse and unique communities across Texas— from small, rural communities to major metropolitan areas, from ranching and farming hubs, to technology meccas and industrial border towns.
Each member food bank works to end hunger on the local level by:
- Receiving food and distribute it to partner agencies that reach hungry Texans
- Providing services, like SNAP application assistance, nutrition education, health screenings, and job training
- Bringing mobile food distributions to rural and geographically isolated regions
- Serving as a direct link to agencies offering direct services to Texans in need of food assistance
Partner Agencies & Food Pantries
Community partners and food pantries serve as the direct line to food insecure Texans. They:
- Receive food from food banks
- Distribute shelf-stable, perishable, and prepared food to hungry Texans
- Provide additional wrap-around services and supplies